Mean Peach Day

The United Nations General Assembly has declared Wednesday, April 1, 2009, Mean Peach Day. The Bryn Mawr College Mean Peach Committee will celebrate this important milestone at the Campus Center from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Free stickers and bargain-priced Mean Peach t-shirts will be offered to the general public.

8 thoughts on “Mean Peach Day

1. Please note that we at Angry Apple continue to protest Mean Peach Day. Manic Mango has also filed a similar law suit.

In the future, please research all Adjective Fruit events before proceeding with copywright infringements.

2. That’s Sour Grapes Angry Apple. Just because you and Manic Mango don’t have a day…

3. Hi Kristin,
    I’m not Mean Peach but I can tell you that you can get a free sticker with every t-shirt purchase now that Mean Peach Day has passed.
    Jenny

4. I love Mean Peach Day. It’s better than my birthday and Thanksgiving…COMBINED!!! Please, Please, PLEASE tell me there’s another Mean Peach Day coming up! And Please tell me there will be cake! I love cake…especially cake on Mean Peach Day!

5. Some of us have watched the peach from the time when she was a seed to blossom into the juicy superstar that she has now become. The first bite is always the hardest. Mean Peach forever!

xo,

S&M